We can ship to virtually anywhere within the UK. Note however that there are restrictions on some geographic locations as outlined below.
- Postcodes: AB, IV, PA (mainland) & PH (mainland): 2 day delivery (shipping Monday-Wednesday only). Shipping calculated either manually or at checkout.
- Postcode BT: Shipping calculated either manually or at checkout.
- Postcode GY: Unable to deliver.
- Postcode IM: Unable to deliver.
- Postcode JE: Unable to deliver.
- Postcode ZE: Unable to deliver.
- Ireland: Unable to deliver.
- Isle of Wight (PO30-PO41): (shipping Monday-Wednesday only).
- Shipping calculated either manually or at checkout.
- Postcodes PA & PH (Islands): Unable to deliver.
If you have any concerns about when your order should be received, please email us. Where our courier system flags up a longer than usual delivery time we will aim to email you.
Please also note that the shipping rates for our products are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.
In order to give us time to ensure your products are packaged and distributed to the highest standards we request that orders are received by at least 1.00 pm on the day prior to the day of delivery.
Orders received Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be packed and despatched that day for next day delivery via a courier.
Orders received after 1pm will not be processed until the next day.
Orders received after 1pm Thursday, or on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery, however due to the large quantity of orders we ship on Monday it can take an extra day to arrive.
Please be assured that our packaging will keep our products safe for 3-4 days in transit, so if your order is delayed then there should be no need to worry! If goods are received partially defrosted; this does not affect the quality or safety of the products in anyway and you can safely freeze the products as soon as possible after delivery.
Please note that we do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or public holidays such as Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Orders received on these days will be despatched on the next available shipping day. If you have any concerns about when your order will be received, please feel free to contact us.