We do not store your financial information, whether your order is placed over the internet, in person, or over the telephone.
Any personal data provided by you will remain confidential. We will only share your personal data with trusted third parties where necessary- for example, our courier, for fraud management (with law enforcement bodies), to handle complaints, marketing (with your consent) and so on.
We will retain your delivery address, name and any email address provided with your order or when you set up your account. We also store notes from any conversation had with our staff by any means of communication, your order history and receipts.
In certain circumstances we need your personal data to comply with contractual obligations – for example passing your address to our courier to ensure delivery of your purchase. Your order could be delayed if the relevant information is not provided with your order.
If contacting us regarding a specific dog’s or cat’s dietary requirements we store the name, age, gender, breed, medical history and diet history of your dog or cat along with notes about what was discussed.
You can request the information we store at any time. We will get back to you within the time restraints of GDPR.
If you wish for your details to not be processed please notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us North Mills, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3BE, United Kingdom.
We collect your personal data when:
- You use your online account to place orders, telephone your order through or in person at our retail store(s),
- When you create an account with us
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you enter prize draws
- When you contact us by any means with a query or complaint or ask our staff to email information to you
- When you review our products or service
- When you fill in any online form
- When you choose to complete any surveys we may send you
- When you sign up to our mailing list
- When you create any kind of appointment with us
- When you visit any premises which have CCTV systems operating for the security of both customers and staff. These CCTV systems may record your image during your visit.